Friday, September 25, 2009

Oh My... I'm Slacking!!

So, I just realized that it has been ages since I've updated this. It's been a little crazy in the Sanderson household! Benjamin is growing up so much. He had his 4 month checkup yesterday and everything is looking great.

He weighs 15 lbs, 4 oz; is 25 inches long; and his head is 16 inches. With those measurements... he's right in the 50th percentile!! As you can see from the photo above - he's a little chunker with those cute baby rolls!!

Ben has been really growing up. He's now cooing, giggling and rolling onto his side. He's also bringing everything that he can to his mouth. He is definitely a blanket boy. He loves to pull his blanket into his mouth - and fall asleep with it rubbing his face. He's also starting to grab his feet!! I love that!!

We were lucky enough to make it home for TWO Hawkeye football games. The first one, Grandma & Grandpa Sanderson spent the day with Benjamin. The second one, Benjamin stayed with Grandma Fedeler, Emma & Kendrick.

Well, nothing else really new - except Benjamin's baptism is this weekend. We're looking forward to a weekend filled with family fun. My Grandma is coming along with my parents. Eric's grandparents were set to come down for the event, but his Grandpa is having severe back pains.
I'll try to update this better. It's just been hard with all of the extra hours at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment